Among young people of university age, lying and theft are common, although inappropriate. At the same time, some excessive forms of these behaviors may promote more extreme intellectual problems, so in the longest time, this is actually a general behavior that will make you grow up. Lying and theft are more common among boys than girls, and usually occur in children five to eight years old.
Handle the situation when your child misses it
When faced with a childish toddler, it is important not to forget the child ’s age and development diploma first. Children under three will not lie. This older employer is no longer worried about what they have to say, as an opportunity, they are just trying language and new statistics about the world. They may mislead people to stay away from punishment because they recognize the consequences, but the moral code is not yet perfect. Children between the ages of 3 and 7 often encounter the problem of disconnecting reality from fantasy. They may have imaginary playmates at this age, revel in fairy tales, and perform in the form of scripts. The lies that own the enterprise resources of this era are mainly the testimonies they fabricated, and now they are not deliberate lies. However, by using the age of 6 or 7 years old, children can understand what is obscenity, but if they play a role, they will cheat. Children between the ages of 6 and 12 will recognize what lies are and the moral error of such behavior.
Owever, children may continue to lie additionally to check character prompts and boundaries. The child may admit to lying otherwise, but usually he or she is motivated to do so. At this age, advice is very important, so cheating becomes less important.
These factors include:
- If fathers and mothers expect too much from them, the children will lie.
- If the parents think that the children’s academic performance is better than the actual, then the children’s performance may be roughly the same as theirs.
- If a child is asked why he or he did something terrible, the child may lie because he or he may not always be able to provide explanations about the movement.
- In addition, children who do not get consistent training will lie.
- Children who no longer receive rewards and rewards can also cheat on this hobby.
Even if lying has become a problem?
- In addition, various situations may cause trouble. If any of them are observed in your child, it is very important to talk to your child ’s healthcare company:
- Dwarfs who lie at the same time and have different behavior problems may also have more intellectual problems. These problems include placing the subject on the fireplace, suggesting to humans or animals that they have sleep problems or may be very active.
- Lies, babies who don’t have many friends or do not want to play in the company may also have a negative sense of shallowness and frustration.
- People who lie will get something from others and will no longer show symptoms of regret.
Deal with the situation when the baby steals something
Theft usually brings more motivation to mom and dad, because the fact may be that theft will happen outside the house and may have an impact on the distinctive human beings. During college, theft may be a sign of trouble, but it may also be the end result of peer pressure and a necessary condition for the child ’s dilemma. It is important to check the status of the entire transaction. Children under 3 years of age participated in the subject because they could not fully understand the difference between “mine” and not always “mine”. Then, they can also prove that they have their own subjects and protect them. They will not be malicious. Young people between three and seven years old begin to appreciate topics that belong to others. However, if some other components are needed, the agency of this age will buy or sell the property without considering the cost. Respect for assets continues among school-age children. When the child is nine years old, the child needs to understand the property of others and consider that theft is incorrect. Due to various factors, young people at this age may have additional theft, including the following factors:
- They will enjoy the pressure of their peers and desire to participate in the game.
- Their vanity will be low.
- They will now have no friends and can seek to “buy” their friends.
- They may try to become better at stealing without getting excellent feedback from their parents, in order to revel in some of the problems they have done.
Although theft becomes a topic?
There are several situations that can cause a situation. If someone is observing your baby, it ’s important to have a collective discussion with the baby ’s healthcare provider:
- An older child will steal something and no longer indulge in it
- A child who keeps stealing things
- If there are other behavioral problems in the baby
Children over the age of 3 must face any acts of lying or stealing, but it is important to understand that these actions are part of growth to the greatest extent and do not pose serious problems. Every baby is unique, and your toddler healthcare company must worry about any worries.